MISSION AND VISION STATEMENT
The Carolina Career Cluster Career Pathways Program ("Carolina Cluster") will create structured programming that will develop career-ready students by implementing curriculum enhancements in programs of study, provide ongoing co-curricular engagement, and establish guided pathways for students to navigate from their freshmen year until graduation.
大发注册入口To develop a model Career Pathways Initiative that transforms approaches to student achievement and success, by producing prepared and career-ready HBCU graduates that are coveted by employers and graduate programs, in order to improve our students’ generational socio-economic status.
GOALS OF THE CAREER PATHWAYS PROGRAM
The goals of the key components of the CPI are:
- To increase the percentage of graduates with gainful employment within one year of graduation;
- To increase the percentage of students with gainful employment prior to graduation;
- To reduce students’ annual debt load;
- To increase the percentage of students who hold career-enhancing minors and/or certificates;
- To have 90% of graduating students participate in an experiential learning activity;
- To increase first year student retention; and
- To increase the 6-year graduation rates.