- Charter Communications will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households. For more information, click .
- Low-income families in the Comcast service area can sign up for 60 days of complimentary Internet Essentials service, which is normally available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month. Also, Comcast is increasing Internet speeds for the Internet Essentials service from 15/2 Mbps to 25/3 Mbps for all new and existing customers, which will be the speed of the service going forward. To sign up, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com. There are also two dedicated phone numbers (855) 846-8376 for English and (855) 765-6995 for Spanish. For additional information, visit .
Several South Carolina health systems are offering telehealth options to the public. These options are available to anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in South Carolina. In order to access the free consult, use the promo code COVID19.
- is offering telephone screenings.
- U-Haul is offering 30 days free self-storage amid the coronavirus outbreak. Visit uhaul.com or call 1-800-GO-UHAUL to reserve a truck or trailer. U-Haul also accepts third-party pay, which enables family members to fund their loved one’s moving and storage needs. In addition to the 30 days free self-storage offer, U-Haul powers Collegeboxes®, the No. 1 student storage and shipping provider in the U.S. Students can contact (866) 269-4887 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when Collegeboxes will be on their campus picking up items for storage or shipping.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is waiving its young renter fee and reducing its minimum age to rent a vehicle from 21 to 18 years old. The change is effective now through the end of May at all locations in the United States. Visit or by calling (844) 624-4412) to make a reservation.